انشودة لها قصة مؤثرة و معاني سامية ...

29‏/10‏/2009

How to do the composition for first time>>check out


sallllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

First , Choose just one composition and write about 10 sentences or more if you can , the final mark will be 20\ 20 . so , take care and take your time . the last day for sending me the composition will be on 28-11-2009 Inshallah .

you can just use one tense , don't try to mix tenses together . I meant that you must choose the tense you will write the paragraphs with , for example : Soha can write her composition in the past simple tense , but  Dalal  will write her composition in the present simple tense .


so Soha will writ like that (Past tense ) :

I went to the zoo . I saw a lion , It was so close to me . I got scared .................................( for example)


And Dalal will write like that (Present tense ) :

I go to the zoo with my family . It rains out side , but it is wonderful ...............................( for example)



so ,,, Choose ur tense then start writing .... If you have any question just ask me :)

ليست هناك تعليقات: